This is one of my pet projects, the film from which I will look back and remember my Brooklyn days (as if they had gone by… buhdumching!) Aside from being my first main lead role in a feature-length, it is also the first film for which I have taken a producer role.
“Days Gone By” is an ultra-low budget feature filmed in Brooklyn, New York. Set in a modern-urban dystopia, Mitch has to find a cure to save his dying girlfriend before time runs out.
John Zhao is a visionary director/cinematographer. The visuals in this film are beautiful and haunting.
- Raindance Fim Festival 2011 – Appollo Theater – LONDON, UK
- Anthology Film Archives – NEW YORK, NY
- Zero Film Festival 2011 – NEW YORK, NY
- Night Of The Days @ Lucky Branded Entertainment – NEW YORK, NY
- RXSM Film Festival – Austin, TX
- The Firehouse Theater Project – Richmond, VA